Landscape Construction Crew Member
RATE: TBD based on experience
High-end Residential Landscape Construction Company looking for reliable, hardworking, career orientated laborer to install plants, irrigation, lighting, rock, masonry.
* 5 years Minimum experience in the landscape industry required.
* Able to follow instructions and use time efficiently.
* Work hard and keep up with the rest of the crew.
* Be a team player.
* Have a great attitude.
* Pay attention to detail and take extra pride in their work.
* The employee will be frequently required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
* Have knowledge of proper plant care.
* Have knowledge of desert plants.
* The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds but with another employee and proper lifting techniques must be used.
* The employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions year round.
* Be punctual and excellent attendance is required.
* No Smoking or e-cigs are permitted on property, in trucks or on job sites.
* Monday to Friday; full time.
7 paid Holidays after 3 months.
PST accrued immediately and PTO after 1 year.
Simple IRA employer match after 3 months.
We are a drug-free working environment and participate in
Must have a valid Arizona Driver's license and reliable transport to get to work.
Reply with the subject line: "Crew member" & "attention: HR" and attach or include your resume.